# 2011. febr. 24. / Under my duvet's where I wanna stay
Yesterday was a killaahh day, we had three test, umm, wait, now, acually there were four tests, but literature tests we don't even know about (yeah, let's definiate words I don't know in English) are becoming more and more usual, so I didn't even count it anyway.
We wrote on physics (god, I hate it when some classmates take extra paper to work on the exercises while you are at the middle of your original piece of paper, lol), that was kind of good, I tried noodling some shit at every task we got, and I think I've got some of them right! Then we had a music test, lol, okay, a maths umm exam, so it consisted of two months' material, and I've done surprisingly well at that one too. I was amazed by myself.
I had a piano concert in the music school today, my last take on Medvetánc. And I fucking owned the night, lol. The whole thing was totally awkward because there were mostly little kids at the age of like nine and ten, some older students too, but just a few, so I felt like a misfit, but concerning my performance, it was the best one yet I think. And I think I'm not forgetting this piece in at least a year and a half. :D In fact, we've been working on it for six months, and it was my summer piano homework before. I guess we can say a period of my life has just come to an end. :D
And I've got no first lesson tomorrow! Maybe there is a God above.




DÁVID / 17 / TUMBLR
Hosszú és nagy változások folyamán - mondja Buddha - van idő, amikor a világ befelé fordul,… ilyenkor a lények, mint fénylő csillagok fordulnak befelé. Kristálytiszta szellemből vannak, zavartalan örömben élnek, önmaguk fényében ragyogva keringenek a térben, és szépségükben végtelen időkig élnek.
05/09 06/09 07/09 08/09 09/09 10/09 11/09 12/09 01/10 02/10 03/10 04/10 05/10 06/10 07/10 08/10 09/10 10/10 11/10 12/10 01/11 02/11 03/11 04/11 05/11 06/11 07/11 08/11 09/11 10/11 11/11 12/11 01/12 02/12 03/12 04/12 05/12 06/12 07/12 08/12 09/12 10/12 11/12 12/12 01/13 02/13 03/13 04/13 05/13 06/13 07/13